Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Deepavali

Rangoli 1
Rangoli 2
















Deepavali !!!! This time of the year is full of festivals, and one of them is Deepavali. It’s marked by days of celebration, full of fun, family re-union, lot of crackers and definitely a variety of cuisines.

The countdown has already started with less than a week left. I have lot of memories associated with deepavali, since my childhood days. Buying crackers with my brother, lighting the diya’s and candle in the evening, in and around the house. Waiting impatiently for the pooja to get over not to get the sweets but to lay my hands on the crackers and so on. Over a period of time, things have changed a lot and now instead of bursting crackers, I prefer watching kids having a good time with crackers, while I spend my time in the kitchen and decorating the house. Decoration, reminds me of rangoli, which is an integral part of Deepavali .


Keep watching the space for lot of recipes. Have a safe & happy deepavali !!


Rangoli 3










No comments:

Post a Comment